Want to combine data from one Workbook into a new one? Hop past the jump to find out how.
Merge Content into a New Workbook
- On the Quick Access toolbar, click the Customize Quick Access Toolbar button, and then click the More Commands option.
- In the Excel Options dialog box, in the Choose commands from drop-down list, click the Commands not in the Ribbon option.
- Locate and click the Compare and Merge Workbook command, click the Add button and then click the OK button.
- Open the copy of the shared workbook into which you want to merge changes.
- On the Quick Access tool bar, click the Compare and Merge Workbooks button.
- In the Select Files to Merge Into Current Workbook dialog box, select all copies of the shared workbook containing changes to be merged.
- Click OK.
Note: Cells that have been modified are marked with a black triangle. Place the mouse over the cell to view the change.